[Ansteorra] Showers at Gothic Wars

Safiye . safiye1 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 1 14:25:52 PDT 2011

Greetings -

I've had several questions regarding the showers available at Gothic Wars so here's the scoop..... Showers are ground water showers that are heated with on-demand propane heaters and are housed in a 10x20 pavilion separated into 3 shower bays.    Bring your own towels and toiletries.  Shower shoes recommended in case of mud.

See y’all tomorrow.
HE Safiye