[Ansteorra] kingdom archery pages down ?

B Scott Mills b.scott.mills at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 12:09:49 PDT 2011

The phone and DSL are basically down ay my house so I am without good
network access to fully check it out and am having to use my cellphone
for access.

It looks as if the index.htm homepage has gotten corrupted somehow and
truncated somehow and only the last bit of the page is there.  That page
source hasn't change in a few years.

I'll see if I can connect long enough to re-upload that file but with my
current connectivity issues I wont we able to check the entire site out
until the connectivity issues here are resolved.

-Eadric