[Ansteorra] Insignia donation at Coronation

Carolle Ternus clternus at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 8 15:07:02 PDT 2011

Greetings Ansteorra,

Coronation is fast approaching, and wouldn't that be a good time to deliver insignia you've been making all summer?  Please put each insignia into a small plastic bag with a card with your name and group on it.

Though I haven't gotten recent numbers, according to the last count, we are in need of Sable Talons, Sable Comets and Stars of Merit the most.  Of course, all correct insignia is gratefully accepted.

Speaking of 'correct,' do remember to make the insignia the correct colors - for example, if you cast a pewter comet, paint the comet part black, etc.  Remember that some insignia (Talons, Cranes, Comets) face a particular direction, and that the thistle on our insignia is NOT the Scottish thistle.  A handy reference for making insignia can be found at:
http://scribe.ansteorra.org/resources/ansteorranawardinsignia.pdf

If you have insignia you would like to donate, but you will not be at Coronation, please drop me a line at clternus at sbcglobal dot net, and we can arrange a pick up.

Thank you, Ansteorra, for the fantastic art and service you perform when you make and donate insignia.

Radegund
Insignia deputy