[Ansteorra] The Legacy of Lions 35th Anniversary of the Barony of Bjornsborg

Kim Peters shea130 at aol.com
Mon Sep 26 05:52:59 PDT 2011

True again... a wonderful event in the north is happening on the same
weekend, however there will be very little in the way of pumpkins and
pretzels ... Did I mention beer-cheese and bardic and brewing competition?
What about cut-and-thrust trails, did I forget that as well?  Silly me.  So
much going to happen in 18 days.

Delphina