[Ansteorra] Elfsea Baronial College

Sebastian sebastianf at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 14 20:35:58 PDT 2011

Unto the Grand Kingdom of Ansteorra, Greetings

    The Barony of Elfsea will be holding their Baronial College on 12 November
2011.  This will take place at the Polytechnic United Methodist Church on the
Texas Wesleyan University Campus, Fort Worth, Texas.

    We are looking for instructors and a variety of subjects to be taught.  If
you are interested in sharing your knowledge please send me the following
information:

Class title:
Class runtime:
Class size limit:
Class discription:
Special instructions: (classroom set-up requirements, fees, ect.)
Instructor:

Don Sebastian Frobishire
Elfsea Baronial College Event Steward