[Ansteorra] Imperial Compounding

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 15:18:12 PDT 2011

Danett de Linccolne,

May I repost your Imperial Compound wisdom to the Great Dark Horde's E-list?

and

Beloved Willow,

I would be very honored if the Mighty Duke Jonathan would be willing to
consider passing his knowledge regarding Imperial Compound the the beloved
Pooky.

I'll promise Him not to tell You the recipe!

Angelique,

I'll try to find the Lily the Pink online, thanks!

Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Pookie

"Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with truth."
~ Pooky

Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Imperium Compound