[Ansteorra] call for teachers @ BAM

Alexandra Shahan acshahan at att.net
Sat Sep 17 18:56:42 PDT 2011

As Steppes Youth Marshall I coordinate frequently with the Central regional youth marshal. How about letting people know youth chivalric (boffer, if you must) authorizations are likely to be available, as well as assistance on armor for youth and the new regulations on swords before they are mandatory January 1.

Additionally, I am interested in siege weapons and hope to coordinate a youth competition of siege weapons in the future. I know no protocol currently exists, but I 'd like to meet the people that make it happen on the adult level and see what we can take down to a youth program.

sincerely,
Alexandra Notte  Clare, Steppes Youth Marshal