[Ansteorra] Ice pops at GW

Penny medicfem at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 19:53:20 PDT 2011

That will work too! I know I won't be able to haul much in with me but donations of ice pops will be accepted at Gulf Wars chirurgeons point should anyone want to drop some off.
These will be offered to anyone for the purpose of hydration and cool off.
Ansteorra is so wonderful! Thank you all for helping with this goal of mine. Special thank you to Baron Brion and Mistress Tessa for (within I think an hours time) making this dream a reality!!

Caley
GW XXI War Chirurgeon

Sent from my iPhone