[Ansteorra] Fwd: [Ravensfort] Field Heralds

Janice Dean Simpson janicedean88 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 18 09:29:39 PDT 2011

I did some Heraldry, not much.  They had enough for most of it.
What they were lacking was water bearers, so my son and I did that most of the day.
Quite an enjoyable event!!!!!!

Glad we attended and could be of service to the fighters, equestrian field, rapiers and what help we could offer to archery.

Ghilean.