[Ansteorra] Fw: Three Kings and Kingdom Mideastern Dance Competition

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 09:01:11 PDT 2011

   The weekend of November 4 through 6 the Shire of Rosenfeld will be hosting Three Commanders and the Kingdom of Ansteorra's Mideastern Dance competition.  The theme this year for the event revolves around the Crusading Orders the principles of which have been recruiting for their respective armies.

That evening the finest muscians and dancers our Kingdom has to offer will be sharing their talents as they compete for the Dance title in front of Rosenfeld's lovely Castle.  To help set the mode we are in need of two or three tall propane torches to light the ground and rugs to cushion the dancers feet.

Please Contact me if you are willing to bring these items.

Thank you Ansteorra for your support.  I am looking forward to seeing you in November

Rhiannon ferch Cian
rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com