[Ansteorra] Huge Thank You to all that made BG's Rapier lysts as AWESOME as they were :-)

Josh Handel jhandel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 09:03:31 PDT 2011

I wanted to say thank you to the ~30 fighters that came out this
weekend and competed in our two Saturday rapier events at BG's
Baronial Championships.  Along with the 30 fighters, we had several
people that made our fighting possible at all!

* Tivar, Amerinda : Thank you both for marshaling both events.. I know
the town battle was a crazy, wacky scenario, and you both did an
amazing job keeping smiles on people faces and everyone safe! And then
I stuck you out in the mid-day sun and you keep the bear pits moving
like clockwork!

* Diane and Gunna (and the rest of the Hydration experts): You guys
did an amazing job keeping us hydrated;  both the fighters and the
Marshals

* Tristan : Thank you for jumping in and adding a few more pits to
speed up the Bear-pit line and increase everyone enjoyment.

* Anyone else that picked up a stick and helped marshal (I know a few
fighters helped out during the melees, and I'm sorry I don't have your
names )

* Viviana Rowntree: Basically your rock star skills took the random
team round-robin/bear pit style melee's we ran in the Town battle and
turned that chaos into an orderly system.  I saw a lot of smiles, and
without your anti-entropy powers, those smiles wouldn't have been
there.   And then after all that insanity, you took managing the list
for the bear pit that afternoon.. And then, (again because you are a
rock star) jumped in and handled both the rapier and chiv lysts on
Sunday!

Again thank you all!
Ld. Martin Malone