[Ansteorra] Insignia at Coronation

Carolle Ternus clternus at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 26 16:32:57 PDT 2011

Greetings Ansteorra,

If you have insignia to donate this coming weekend at Coronation, please deliver it to Baron Duncan, the incoming Sable Scroll.  Please remember to put each piece of insignia in a little plastic bag with a card with your name and group on it.  This is to know where to direct thanks, both on my part and on the part of the recipient.

Thank you, Ansteorra, for your artistry and your generosity in making and donating insignia for the Kingdom.

Radegund
Insignia Deputy

P.S.  It is my understanding that there will be an insignia competition at Elfsea's Baronial College in November.  As well, I intend on giving a class there on Insignia.  Bring your insignia and ideas.