[Ansteorra] Lost and Found from BG Fall Championships

Casey Weed seoseaweed at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 14:15:32 PDT 2011

If you lost anything at last weekend's event in Bryn Gwlad please let me
know privately.

I will be taking anything that has not been claimed to Coronation this
weekend.  Look for it near the sign in gate.

There is a small hoarde of lost items including:

A leather bottle with strap- judging from the smell of Hanse's breath after
he found it, it contained a mix of sardines and whiskey
A parasol
A wide array of folding chairs
A half a can of snuff- the New World's finest... could be worth a lot
A white mug
An entire set of feast gear for two in a green bag.  Was dirty but Hanse
licked most of it 'clean'.
A stick of rattan of a specific length and having a distinguishing mark
A stainless steel bowl
A pink cell phone decorated with flowers and a Hello Kitty sticker (Sir
John?)
A coffee cup
One sense of decorum and a matching sense of shame with strawberry leaves on
both- look brand new, certainly never used.
A coif
One beer, opened, warm.
A black doo rag (perfumed?  Could be Eau de Chiang, Sweat Hog by Giovanchi,
or Obsession for Men, but I'm not sure which)
A large gold plate

This is not everything but it's a start.

Hanse has been eyeing this stuff and I can't have it laying about for much
longer or we run the risk of  it winding up on a Dutch "trading ship".

Yours,

Sir Dieterich