[Ansteorra] Noble Experiment

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Apr 1 23:34:00 PDT 2012

Eve,

Come join the list.

I, and a few others, have been discussing electrical systems and what
it would take to re-create a 12V system in order to recharge radio
batteries, cameras and such. In this scenerio, whatever toys you have
with you, get transported back to 13th C England with you. But as you
mention, cars don't run to far without decent roads and won't run at
all after the gasoline is gone.

What do you do without antibiotics? Can the SCA re-equip itself with
useful weapons in time? How do you feed 3600 people? etc, etc.

The list is at: (TNEII at yahoogroups.com)

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com