[Ansteorra] Queens Champion tournament information

Elizabeta di Valore della Rosa princess at coronet.ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 2 16:06:43 PDT 2012

A follow up to my initial missive:

The 5 styles for the Swiss 5 will be: open hand, rapier & dagger, buckler,
cloak and 2 sword where the swords can be any legal length including
mismatched lengths.

There will not be 'set style rounds' rather the fighters may chose when to
use which style as long as they use all 5.

The byes are destructive.

Double kills will be re-fought once & if doubled again both fighters take a
loss.

I hope this covers everything & I look forward to seeing you all there!
Princess Elizabeta