[Ansteorra] archery targets

Bill Tait arwemakere at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 10:05:27 PDT 2012

Don't get the cheap ones, they don't last nearly as long. Get the genuine
Saunders Mats.

For longevity and lower maintenance, I would recommend American Whitetail
foam targets. The have replaceable center cores and will stop 60+ lb
compounds shooting 3/16" diameter arrows at 30m easily.

For appearance, you can always add a wrap of burlap to hide the "foamness"
of it. They are expensive, and heavy, but do not loosen as quickly as the
grass mats, don't rot if they get wet, and do not get eaten by (insert your
preferred regional critter here)

William Arwemakere