[Ansteorra] FW: Coronation Feast

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 3 09:49:47 PDT 2012

From: elspeth013 at hotmail.com
To: ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org; elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: Coronation Feast
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 09:48:03 -0500

Greetings!

Coronation is a few short weeks away!  This is shaping up to be an event that should not be missed.

The feast for Coronation is not a sit down feast. It will be a delicious spread of middle eastern foods and drinks. There will be much more posted regarding menu.

I am taking feast reservations, please email me at the above address, and let me know how many, names, etc....  The cost is $8.00 per person, and can be paid at gate, the feast tokens will be given at that time.

There will be much more information on this, and anything associated with this event, over the next few days!!

In Service,

HL Elspeth de Stervlen
Event Steward, Coronation