Torinsmail torinsmail at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 13 10:44:42 PDT 2012

For those of you that aren’t aware, there is a major chance of really bad weather over this weekend and the campsite is smack in the middle of it.  

I know many of you will camp in anything (me and Cassius are the same), but after MUCH council from all realms of our area groups, it has been decided that the risk of having an event far outweigh the benefit of hosting and the risks of rescheduling.    We do apologize for anyone that had to change plans in their mundane life in order to come to our event and that we didn't call this event sooner.  We were hoping that, as typical Oklahoma weather does, it would change and end up not being an issue.     PLEASE--if you know of anyone coming to the event, please pass on this message.  I will send a post to Ansteorra announce and local groups, but we all know that many may not get this.  We will reschedule the event and will post when we have firm plans.  

The words of Owen ap Aeddan says it best: “Postponing the event will not cause undo hardship. Being at Camp Cimmarron in severe weather could cause undo hardship.“  

Khayra bint Tahir ibn Rashid (Kajira Camber)
Baroness of Wiesenfeuer
Acting Webminister of Wiesenfeuer

m.k.a. Kory Lewis
a.k.a. Rabbit Herder
torinsmail at hotmail.com

More information about the Ansteorra mailing list