[Ansteorra] Coronation Feast

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 13:11:05 PDT 2012

Do take cover! Lady Elspeth, can you pencil in a reservation for me?

Detlef von Marburg

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 2:26 PM, Gwen verch Cynwrig <ladygwensca at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Thanks! Watching the semis being tossed around like toys earlier scared
> the bejeesus out of me. The kids and I got lucky...it just barely skirted
> Bedford.
>
> Gwen
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Apr 3, 2012, at 2:17 PM, "Robert G. Ferrell" <rgferrell at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Everyone in the Steppes and Elfsea area, please keep your heads down.
> Our thoughts are with you.
> >
> > Cynric

Hwæt! We Gardena         in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,         þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas         ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing         sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,         meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.         Syððan ærest wearð
feasceaft funden,         he þæs frofre gebad,
weox under wolcnum,         weorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt him æghwylc         þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade         hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.         þæt wæs god cyning!