[Ansteorra] Coronation pics

Holly Decker holly1051 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 15:11:53 PDT 2012

...chocolate cadbury creme egg cupcakes with chocolate frosting...

I'll be at Coronation this weekend with a table full of yummies and
happy to trade for monetary donations towards the demolition and
removal of all tree stumps in Ansteorran land at Gulf Wars.

Cash is preferred, but I can accept credit cards also. Checks if you
really have to.

I've got a large pile of baked goods already accumulated, but plan on
more baking this week. If you have a request I can see what I can do.

Hope to see many of you on Saturday!
Gilyan

--
True words are not always pretty. Pretty words are not always true. -
Steve Kutie