[Ansteorra] MoC news from Eldern Hills

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 07:24:41 PDT 2012

Unto all members of our Beloved Kingdom, Wonderful Northern Region,
and Magical Barony of Eldern Hills:

I am honored and privileged to announce Julian de Clare has graciously
agreed to accept the office of Minister of Children for the Barony of
Eldern Hills. In this role, may she continue to brighten the hearts of
our children, youths, and minors by creating The~Dream as she has
often done in the past.

I also take this opportunity to express my gratitude and share
wordfame for Lady Mauve Ogmundsdottir regarding the splendid job she
has done as the Minister of Children for the Barony of Eldern Hills.
May she continue creating The~Dream with new pursuits during her
retirement.

For these wonderful Ladies I say, "VIVAT!"

In service to Child, Kingdom, and Crown
Honorable Baron Pukhta "Pooky" Lovtsevich ~ Ansteorra's Northern
Region's Regional Minister of Our Future (NRMoC)

----

{Because everyone deserves to have someone who shall not betray their trust}