[Ansteorra] group fundraising at Gulf Wars

Robert G. Ferrell rgferrell at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 08:54:47 PDT 2012

On 4/13/2012 11:44 PM, Haraldr Bassi wrote:

> So, I guess what I am trying to say, modify the offer slightly to have
> it be any SCA branch or group whose finances funnel up through a branch,
> including most guilds, but leave the households out of the "fund
> raising" blanket.

You are correct, Haraldr. There are rules involved. I think Seraphina
just didn't want to bog down the list with too much detail, hence the
"contact me" part.

Her real intent here is simply to add some spice to the merchant area
while facilitating the recent spate of fundraising activities brought on
by our financial issues.

Cynric