[Ansteorra] Coronation Feast Reservations are now closed

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 12:38:25 PDT 2012

Greetings!!

If you have sent me an email reserving feast, and did NOT get a reply, please contact me....immediately  :)

Reservations are now closed.  We are very, very close to being sold out.  There will be some available, at gate.

The list will be at gate, all feasts need to be paid for at gate. If you are not going to make it, or get feast...please let us know at check in, so we may offer that ticket to someone.

Please present feast ticket AT feast, there will not be a list at the feast, itself.

This is shaping up to be a truly wondrous day, with a terrific feast!!

See everyone there!

In Service,

HL Elspeth de Stervlen
Event Steward, Coronation