[Ansteorra] Queen's Champion gate needs you!

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 08:51:33 PDT 2012

Good morning to the lists!  My apologies if you see this multiple times,
but I want to make sure folks have lots of opportunities to sign up to work
gate at Queen's Champion.  :-)

Think about it...  You get to be the first one to welcome someone to site!
The first one to find out what snacks they brought, or their fighting
strategy, or just to catch up with a friend you haven't seen in a while!

Gate will run from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.

I have the following gate shifts open:

8:00 - 9:00- One clerk
9:00 - 11:00- One clerk
11:00 - 1:00- Two clerks

8:00 - 10:00- One cashier
10:00 - 12:00- One cashier
12:00 - 1:00- One cashier

Gate will be in a shady spot and we'll make sure to keep you supplied with
snacks, and drinks.  Please let me know ASAP if you can help.  I will send
out reminders periodically until all shifts are full.  (So sign up soon to
reduce mailbox clutter for your friends!)

Thank you so much for all the hard work you all do to make events run
smoothly.  You make me proud to call myself Ansteorran.

In service to country and crown I remain,
Lady Helene Dalassene

--
"Whatever their fond sentiments for men and women in uniform, for most
Americans the war remains an abstraction – a distant and unpleasant series