[Ansteorra] Embroidery Contest at Warlord

Emma Haldan emma.haldan at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 19:07:52 PDT 2012

Are you an embroiderer?

I am Mistress Kalida Aristana and I challenge you to compete in the On-Site Embroidery Contest at Warlord 2012!

Please see me in the Hall after Saturday morning court at my Pegasus Pottery booth to register.

I will have materials available, but you are welcome to bring your own. PLEASE BRING A HOOP AND SCISSORS! The only stipulation is that ALL work must be completed on-site and turned in to me by Noon on Sunday. A basket full of embroidery goodies will be awarded to the winner in Sunday afternoon court!

See you then!