[Ansteorra] Lost at Coronation

Alianorra MacAiodh alianorramacaiodh at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 09:53:05 PDT 2012

My kindle has been returned Thank You!

Alia

--- Onf Thu, 4/26/12, Alianorra MacAiodh <alianorramacaiodh at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Alianorra MacAiodh <alianorramacaiodh at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Ansteorra] Lost at Coronation
To: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Cc: ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Date: Thursday, April 26, 2012, 10:33 PM

*sigh*

I have run out of locations to look at this point and am hoping someone can help.

This past Coronation weekend was rather hectic for me with work, school, the event, and family obligations and somewhere in the midst of it all it appears I have misplaced my Kindle Fire. This is a school related electronic for me as I use it for text books and apps associated to my program. It is in a rather sturdy leather case.

If you have found it Please contact me so I can arrange for pick up.

Thank you Ever So Much!

Lady Alianorra Mackkye