[Ansteorra] April Fools' OSCAR Entry

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Tue Apr 3 08:46:23 PDT 2012

On Tue, 3 Apr 2012, Rose <rose_welch at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Check out this hilarious April Fools device submission. Don't forget
> to view the paired name submission, as well.
>
> http://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=145&id=21007

I'm impressed: I suspect that all the consulting heralds' names on
this Eastern Letter of Intent are also documentable.

You can see all the letters of intent via the LoIs link,
http://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=101
It appears that the Caid April 1 letter is serious, leaving
     East April 1 LoI        2012-Apr-01
     Imaginary April 1 LoI   2012-Apr-01
     Meridies April 1 LoI    2012-Mar-31

Try to submit any of them and we'll laugh and then call out the
Militant Arm of the College of Heralds to teach you the meaning of the
heraldic terms "hurty", "debruised", and "debased".

To descend into seriousness, you can see Ansteorra's Letters of Intent
under there too (or any other kingdom's too).  Commentary at Laurel
level is private, so you can't see what people are saying about items.
That's sometimes for the best, though; the game ain't over until
Laurel publishes the final decisions, and sometimes commentary is
misleading.

You can also see Ansteorran internal submissions, at kingdom before
being forwarded to Laurel, with commentary, under the KLoIs link,
http://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=217

Danel de Lincoln
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com