[Ansteorra] Gate's Edge Archery

Darnell Daniels dmage121 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 20:11:46 PDT 2012

Southern Ansteorrans,

The Shire of Gate's Edge has been fortunate enough to be given access to a plot of land that will server as the Shire's new archery field. A homeowner, located in Porter, Texas, has graciously allocated area enough for a 40'x70' archery range. I am looking for volunteers that can donate time and equipment to clear and level a bit of land. Once cleared we will be allowed to hold monthly archery practices and, with coordination, combat archery authorizations. Since the month of April is filled with events I will not be looking to get started until June. We can start the planning now so that we can get to shooting as soon as possible. Volunteers can contact me offline.

For the Shire!
Robert of Coleford.