[Ansteorra] hello

Dana Busenbark danab-steppes at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 8 10:32:19 PDT 2012

There was a point in time that I went in and found the settings and saw that I had mobile mail turned on, though I did not have a phone that could get email. I kept getting notification from folks that I was sending spam emails out. I was not. I went into the history of where my account was accessed via mobile mail and it was from Albania, and a few other places. I turned it off on my account. I haven't had an issue since with people telling me that I was sending out spam messages. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll log into my yahoo mail and find you the instructions on how to turn it off. It may be something that is automatically active.

Dana