[Ansteorra] Coronation Feast

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 09:35:04 PDT 2012

Greetings!

Coronation is a few short weeks away!  This is shaping up to be an event that should not be missed.

The
 feast for Coronation is not a sit down feast. It will be a delicious
spread of middle eastern foods and drinks. The Menu is posted!

Feast will be by reservation, only.  There MAY be limited sold at site.

I am taking feast reservations, please
email me at the above address, and let me know how many, names, etc....
 The cost is $8.00 per person, and needs to be paid at gate, the feast tokens
 will be given at that time.

If you have sent me an email regarding reservations, and have NOT received one from me saying it is done...please email me, again.

The menu, and ingredients, are now posted on the website!!!!!

In Service,

HL Elspeth de Stervlen
Event Steward, Coronation