[Ansteorra] Medieval Times

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 16:25:37 PDT 2012

My brother-in-law decided to treat me for my birthday, and his family to Medieval Times a few years back.  It was - amusing!   After it was over, we got photo's with the 'Knights' who were hanging out in the bar, and taking photos, in the merchant area, on the way to the exits, if your family wants a group shot (it was free).

Have fun and happy birthday!
Cheers, Hillary

________________________________

I am going to Medieval Times next week for my B-Day. My dad described it on
Facebook as similar to Dixie Stampede.  I explained that feudal jousting
is much cooler than rodeo.  The riders know how to stay on the horse
longer than 8 seconds.

Goldweard
--
---