[Ansteorra] Tournaments Illuminated Quest Article Submissions Needed!

Emma Haldan emma.haldan at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 10:44:57 PDT 2012

Tournaments Illuminated is a terrific magazine produced by the SCA, for Scadians, by Scadians (and friends, of course. :-) It's published quarterly, and one of the features is a segment called "Quest", where input from Scadians creates the article. Here's the topic for the current call of submissions:

Our upcoming Quest article is "Victory Over Event Circumstances", with Guest Editor Judy Gerjuoy / Jaelle of Armida. You are the event steward, or perhaps the banquet master, and everything, and we mean everything, goes wrong. Not your everyday wrong, things you never dream -- or have nightmares -- of: Kitchens exploding, earthquakes, major blizzards, highways shut down because of hurricanes....

But somehow, despite everything, the event happens and people have a good time. What happened, and how did you pull it off? Send an e-mail with your story of near-disaster, woe, and eventual victory (up to 200 words) to tieditor at sca.org by May 7, and it may be used in an issue of Tournaments Illuminated.

Please pass the word to anyone who might be interested!

HL Emma Haldan