[Ansteorra] Beadmakers Guild

Jewell Wainwright ladyglasswk at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 14:35:28 PDT 2012

Yes, Kaitlyn mentioned it, but I cannot come. Someone is to pick up the stuff before Saturday so it can be used

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 25, 2012, at 3:09 PM, Kira Langsjoen <kolfinnakyrii at yahoo.com> wrote:

Whoop!  We're having a beadmaking day this weekend in Shadowlands.  If you're interested, let us know and we'll give you details.  ^_^

kolfinna in kyrra Otarsdottir
Kira S. Langsjoen