[Ansteorra] PENNSIC

Adrienne Ferrell aferrell at greatambience.com
Fri Apr 27 16:04:27 PDT 2012

Greetings Ansteorrans,

Pennsic preregistration deadlines are coming up quickly.  The mail in
registration is May 15 and the on line is June 15th.
For more information go to http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn41/

Per Pennsic "you must contact the land agent prior to registering".  I
am the land agent for both Kingdom of Ansteorra and Populace of
Ansteorra.  ONLY the Crown, or those in charge of something for the
Pennsic camp should register under the "kingdom of Ansteorra". (this is
a hint for those who want to camp in KoA)  ALL others should register
under the "_populace of Ansteorra_".  Every year we try to get the two
groups as close together as possible.  The "kingdom of Ansteorra" is a
set amount of land.  The "Populace of Ansteorra" land is determined by
the number of preregistration.    We will move as many as can fit into
the kingdom of Ansteorra after all the people and tent sizes are known.

Information I need from those pre registering are:
SCA and mundane name
contact information: email, and phone #
tent: type, size with and without ropes, what side your door is on
Arrival date, departure date
meal plan/ yes or no

For more Pennsic information there is a yahoo group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ansteorra_Pennsic/

sincerely,
Seraphina