[Ansteorra] thinking of going tto the Pas at warlord

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sat Apr 28 23:49:31 PDT 2012

Are any of you thinking about going to the pas at warlord but you don't have any neat stuff.
I can help, I have been making crests just for the fun of it and I have about 5. My husband has told me that if I want any new art supplies i need to sell something to pay for it.
Right now I have a dragon, unicorn, swan, bull, bear, fox head and a jester. I think the first ones are OK but the fox head and jester are so so. I also have a horse head but i haven't gesso it yet.
Also if you would like your sheild painted or custom block print made so you can print your creature everywhere we can talk. I could only do one in the time allowed.
If you are interested drop me a line.
willow de wisp