[Ansteorra] Stepping Down

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 29 18:05:50 PDT 2012

To The Kingdom of Ansteorra, Our Dear Friends & Family,

Today Santiago and I made the bitter sweet announcement that we will be stepping down at BAM this November 2012. It has been five years since we were first invested and what a wonderful experience it has been. The Barony is in good standing, new folks are coming in droves and BAM has grown leaps and bounds. Like with any parent as much as we love being B&B it's time to let Bordermarch spread their wings and soar to a new height.

We are eternally grateful for all the support and friendships we have made and look forward to many, many more as we relax and continue to have fun.

With God's Grace We Remain In Service To The Dream,

Santiago de Monte Verde et Elisabeth de Montvert
Baron and Baroness of Bordermarch