[Ansteorra] Event Calendar Revision

Kingdom Calendar Requests calendar at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 30 20:49:30 PDT 2012

My apologies; I made an error on the text calendar (the web calendar was fine,
at least in this regard) and thus I ask that you disregard the previously sent
calendar for this month; here is a corrected version.  My thanks (and
apologies) to Baroness Elisabeth de Calais for catching my mistake.

Any typographical errors are my own.  If you see anything wrong,
please send it to me _off-list_.

Cheers,

Reis

===

May 2012 (A.S. XLVII)
	Laurel's Prize Tourney/Fall Arts Bids Due
4-6 Loch Soillier Baronial Championship - Loch Soilleir (Clear Lake, TX) *PED*
Castellan - Northkeep (Tulsa, OK) *PED*
Out of Kingdom: Midrealm Coronation - Midrealm
11-13 Guardian of the Tor XXI - Dragonsfire Tor (Stephenville, TX) KP
18-20 Eldern XXXIV - Eldern Hills (Lawton, OK) RP, PC
25-27 Steppes Warlord XXXIX (39) and Royal Huntsman - Steppes (Dallas,
TX) *PED* RP, CC
Out of Kingdom: Grand Outlandish 39 (24th - 28th) - Outlands
Memorial Day Weekend

June 2012 (A.S. XLVII)
	Fall Royal Lancer Bids Due
1-3 Namron Games - Namron (Norman, OK) RP, CSSC
8-10 Champions of Bonwicke - Bonwicke (Lubbock, TX) *PED*
Out of Kingdom: Lilies War XXVI (8th - 17th) - Calontir
15-17 Hellsgate Commanders Crucible - Hellsgate (Ft. Hood, TX)
Out of Kingdom: Lilies War XXVI (8th - 17th) - Calontir RP
22-24 King's College - Bryn Gwlad (Austin, TX) RP, LC
Out of Kingdom: Known World Music and Dance Symposium 9 (21st - 24th) - Midrealm
Out of Kingdom: Known World Heraldic and Scribal - East
29-1 Lady of the Lake - Adlersruhe (Amarillo, TX)

July 2012 (A.S. XLVII)
 	Fall Coronation/King's Champion Bids Due
 	Fall Queen's Champion Bids Due
6-8 Return of the Dragon - Chemin Noir (Bartlesville, OK)
13-15 Crown Tournament - Northkeep (Tulsa, OK) RP, CC
20-22 Round Table - TBD RP
27-29 Steppes Artisan - Steppes (Dallas, TX) RP
Out of Kingdom:  Pennsic XLI

August 2012 (A.S. XLVII)
	Royal Huntsman Bids Due
3-5 Out of Kingdom:  Pennsic XLI RP
10-12  Out of Kingdom:  Pennsic XLI RP
17-19 Ansteorra Heraldic and Scribal Symposium - Rosenfeld (Tyler, TX)
24-26 Laurel's Prize Tourney - TBD QP, LC

September 2012 (A.S. XLVII)
 	Kingdom Eisteddfod Bids Due
    Winter Crown Tourney Bids Due (Coastal/Southern)
	Winter Round Table Bids Due
31-3 Shadowlands Event - Shadowlands (College Station, TX)
Labor Day Weekend
7-9 War of Ages: 1066 - Fynnon Gath (San Marcos, TX) RP, CSSC
14-16 Defender of the Fort - Raven's Fort (Huntsville, TX) *PED* KP, PC
Triumphe of the Eclipse VII - Mooneschadowe (Stillwater, OK) QP, WSC
21-23 Coronation/King's Champion - TBD RP
28-30 Bryn Gwlad Fall Baronial - Bryn Gwlad (Austin, TX)

October 2012 (A.S. XLVII)
 	Kingdom A&S Bids Due
5-7 Queen's Champion - TBD
12-14 Namron Protectorate – Namron (Norman, OK) *PED*
Out of Kingdom: Diamond Wars 2012
19-21 The Legacy of Lions – Bjornsborg (San Antonio, TX) *PED*
26-28 Samhain Celebration - Eldern Hills (Lawton/Ft. Sills, OK) *PED*
Seawinds Defender - Seawinds (Corpus Christi, TX)

--
HL Reis ap Tuder
Kingdom Calendar Deputy
calendar at ansteorra.org