[Ansteorra] SCRIBAL TRACT- at Ansteorra Heraldic and Scribal Symposism

Misty Hosey honourdubois at verizon.net
Tue Aug 7 17:38:05 PDT 2012

Greetings,

AHSS is right around the corner, we have several wonderful classes already
lined up for you:

Making period gesso, making iron gall ink, curing and cutting quills, basic
project starter kits, scribal kits, fixing common charter errors, making
detail work friendly, application of detail work principles in period,
period gouache and ink, home grown pigments, designing charters, designing
originals, calligraphy, insignia, and much much more.

We will even have a room set up for those who would like to bring their
books for people to browse through (all books will be logged and monitored).

I am still looking for some good gentles to teach the following classes:

Cadels

Figure Drawing

Researching Tips

Documentation how to

Heraldry in Scrolls

Roll of Arms in period

Achievement of Arms do’s and don’ts

How to draw acanthus leaves and other traditional décor

Using Correct Paint Pallets for specific styles

Book Binding

How to make vellum

How to make parchment

Making period brushes

Calligraphy for left handers

Gilding

If you are interested in any teaching any of these, please contact me.

In Service,

HE Honour du Bois

Scribal Tract Coordinator for AHSS

Honourdubois at Verizon dot net