[Ansteorra] [Ansteorra-announce] ISO New Insignia

David J. Hughes davidjhughes.tx at netzero.com
Sun Aug 12 09:36:04 PDT 2012

On 8/12/2012 9:54 AM, Ledonna Mcgowan wrote:
> I've also found it meaning a corridor or floor both in German... but it
> would be declined differently than the open field or meadow would be. (you
> conjugate a verb and decline a noun right? )
>
> Delphina

In German, Flur  has different meanings depending on the gender, or
which article is associated with it in use.

der Flur (masculine) Hallway or Corridor

die Flur (feminine) meadow or open fields

(A very cursory description of one of the true nightmares in learning
German by an English speaker, the use of articles.
Der, Die, Das, Den, Dem, Dienen, Dienem..............)

David Gallowglass