[Ansteorra] Laurel's Prize Tourney - Support Ansteorran A&S

gail young gwynethb63 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 3 08:54:07 PDT 2012

Because the BS add for LPT was not sent, there will be no lasting business conducted.  This is very unfortunate.  However, most of what happens at this event is not about "business" and I urge you all to come out and see the talented displays of our Ansteorran artisans.  gwynethSenschal Ansteorra OL, OP