[Ansteorra] Queen's Champion

Kerry Pratt kpratt at sw.rr.com
Mon Aug 13 14:37:45 PDT 2012

Just a quick, and unofficial, copy of part of the advert for the event.  Unofficial because it hasn't been through all
of the signature process yet.  Hope to have a website up soon.  Feel free to pester the Kingdom Webminister if it isn't
taken care of in a timely manner... :)

To be held on the sixth day of October, 2012, beginning at 10 a.m. and lasting until Her Majesty has recognized Her
Champion at Royal Court. The event will be held at the beautiful Maskat Shrine Center located at 5101 Henry S. Grace
Freeway in Wichita Falls, Texas. There will not be a feast but a sideboard will be provided for the enjoyment of all.
Alcohol is NOT permitted at this site.

Cameron