[Ansteorra] Gleann Ahbann Cooks Collegium-Aug 18th

Daria Riley daria at asgardevents.com
Tue Aug 14 10:34:55 PDT 2012

We should do an event like that here. How fun would that be?

Baroness Daria Riley
House of the Easily Distract..... Oh SQUIRREL!

----------
My Lords and Ladies of Gleann Abhann and beyond, Greetings!
It is my pleasure to announce the class schedule for this weekend's Cooks
Collegium, hosted by the Barony of Small Gray Bear.  The event is taking
place on the campus of Pulaski Technical College in North Little Rock, AR
(3000 West Scenic Dr.), specifically in the Student Services Building.

It is definitely an event for foodies! So come on if you like to cook.  Come
on if you like to eat!
Date:  August 18th, 2012
http://kingdomofgleannabhann.org/activities-a-events/calendar-of-events/in-k
ingdom/details/218-open.html

We definitely look forward to see you there!