[Ansteorra] Calendar Question

Webminister, Ansteorra kingdom at webminister.ansteorra.org
Mon Aug 20 15:17:13 PDT 2012

It could be one of several things or something else entirely...

A.)  Is there a website in existence?
B.)  Has it been submitted to the Kingdom Calendar Deputy of the Seneschal?
C.)  Is it hosted on an official SCA website?  (As of RT, all events have to be hosted on official Kingdom websites.  An
email went out on the Kingdom V-Scribe list and the Seneschals and B&Bs were all informed of the policy.  Sites that
were already up as of RT are grandfathered in.)

The answer to A and C are both yes so I am guessing that B. is probably the answer but I will run it by the KCD and find
out.

William Cameron deBlakstan
Webminister, Ansteorra