[Ansteorra] Shadowlands History Info

Shadowlands Historian shadowlandshistorian at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 13:20:24 PDT 2012

As I endeavor to finish the Complete History of the Shadowlands in time
for Shadowlands Shenanigans, I am attempting to fill in all of the
awards received by members of the Shire. If you have received a Kingdom
level award while living and/or participating in the Shadowlands, please let me know, and send me the date you received it (its on the scroll).
I've got all the Comets, don't really need them, I think I've got all
the peerages, don't need to hear about the ones you got after leaving
the Shire...Also, if you are a member of the Order of the Shadow (OS) or Order of the Shire of the Shadowlands (OSS, same thing), or the
Meritorious Order of the Shire of the Shadowlands (MOSS) please let me
know when you received it. Time is running out, I need this info no
later than Sunday, Aug. 26 to be able to include it.

Also, I would like to take this opportunity to encourage all the former Shadowlanders out there to attend Shadowlands Shenanigans and 35th Anniversary on September 1. for info go to shadowlands.ansteorra.org and follow the link at the right. There will be a Shire Museum/history display. If you have any Shadowlands items or artifacts please bring them to loan to the museum. Be sure to check out the Complete History of the Shire of the Shadowlands and make sure you have been given your proper place in it!

Thanks!
Paedric
Shadowlands Historian