[Ansteorra] War of Ages Updates

Randy Nicholson r_nicholson at austin.rr.com
Wed Aug 29 09:14:29 PDT 2012

Good Morning Everyone!

War of Ages is just right around the corner and we are very excited to host
all of our friends from around the kingdom.  The website is being updated
with a new schedule and should be available soon.  Not really big changes,
just more time for courts.

We are hoping to have Youth Combat at War of Ages this year and are working
hard to secure enough marshals to help us make sure that our young warriors
can have fun too!  If you are an authorized YC marshal and are available to
help out please contact either myself or our coordinator listed on the
website.

There are plenty of opportunities to volunteer.  If you're interested in
helping in any way please contact me.  We need folks to help out with gate,
marshal, water bearing and such.

You can find our website here;

http://ffynnon-gath.ansteorra.org/WoA/War_of_Ages_Home.html

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Robert de Bray, CSSA