[Ansteorra] ROLLING THUNDER

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 12:18:21 PST 2012

Rolling Thunder is a multi Kingdom Household.  I have seen and heard them since my very early days in the SCA.  My earliest association with the Household comes from the Principality of the Outlands.  The House hold includes many enthusiastic drummers who have been known to drum all night long.
I often to go to members of Thunder when I need help completing a task.

Rhiannon