[Ansteorra] Northern Regional Fighter Practice - January 5th

Morgan Blackdragon blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 13:16:51 PST 2012

At this point, I have been called Dena for so long, it takes me a moment to
realize someone is calling me (or calling me into court) when I hear my
full name. At the same time, I don't have an uber long Spanish name (not
that I haven't already gotten an earful on *that* particular matter). ;)

I agree with Aethelyan though, I don't think of it a a detriment. There is
always a time and a place for formality and in casual comfortable settings,
I would much prefer to have my nickname used.