[Ansteorra] Ansteorra History Project

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 12:58:11 PST 2012

As the current wiki Admin, I'd like to reiterate Master Fitzmorgan's plea:

Much of our history is unrecorded. It is in the stories told at campfires -
but the tellers of those tales are fading as well. Please -- take a moment
and write of your favorite SCA moment here in Ansteorra. Or write of a Star
that has Risen to shine in the heavens.   Then, take another moment and
fill out the permissions form required for publication (
http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/ReleaseCreative.pdf) and email
it to me. I will then add your story to the Ansteorran wiki, that others
may hear your voice from well beyond the light of that campfire.

in service,

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah
Protegee to Mistress Seuilla DeCordoba, OP
http://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki/index.php?title=Zubeydah