[Ansteorra] Nicknames in the SCA-starting a conversation

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 08:19:19 PST 2012

Tina, I'm of little help as my society name is my given name with a
descriptor, Susan the Curious.  I knew I wouldn't remember to answer
to something else.

As for nicknames; to me they are often some of the greatest fun in the
society.  Not to call out names, it has seemed that many have been
pushed towards being more formal and I think we loose something when
we lock down all of the playfullness.  There is a time for each.

I'm doing well to just be able to come up with any name for people,
Susan the Curious