[Ansteorra] Help

knightly1 at suddenlink.net knightly1 at suddenlink.net
Wed Dec 5 10:14:14 PST 2012

Greetings unto the lists
I am in need of help. It seams that my provider's system lost all of my contacts. I have gotten a few back but lost all the rest. If you feel I need to know your e-mail address no mater if we have never talked Please send me a e-mail telling me your e-mail. Thanks for your time.

To Live With Out Honor Is To Not Have Lived At All
James Anderson
Amarillo, Texas
Ehrenwerten Herr Achilles von Hutten, CIM
Holder of the Sable Thistle for Costuming
Holder of the Queen’s Rapier of Ansteorra
Knight Marshal of Adlersrhue
Rapier Marshal of Adlersrhue
The Great Shire of Adlersrhue
The Great Northern Region